We start with the finest Northern Appalachian hardwoods which are widely recognized for their consistent grain patterns, color, and texture.
- All lumber is regraded after kiln drying to ensure quality above industry standards.
- We don’t rush kiln drying process. We condition & equalize to 6-8% moisture content.
- All lumber is packaged with two bands with corner protectors.
- All lumber sorted with two lengths per bundle.
- Computerized tally per bundle.
We at East Ohio Lumber work hard to consult with every customer. We want to know as much as possible about their application so that we can match their needs with the right lumber and give them the best obtainable yields.
4/4, (25 mm)
5/4 (31.25 mm)
6/4 (37.5mm )
8/4 (50 mm)
10/4 (62.5 mm)
some 12 & 16/4